– In the next three weeks we will be letting people know how they can help participate in groundbreaking intentional coherence meditation research for peace during August 3-9, 2019. The goal of the Global Peaceful Cities is to duplicate and replicate peace meditation research so that more people claim their right to vote with their heart to see more peace in this world.
The Albany Peace Project Experiment requires only 15 minutes a day during August 3-9, 2019 and can be done from the privacy of your own home to add to this body of historical research. Let’s demonstrate how intentions of the whole can bypass old systems that have contributed to unrest.
– Great news! During the week that we meditated last summer in Schenectady, NY there was a corresponding 25% drop in violence, only in the area where we focused!!
– I have been working for years to raise awareness for this work and to cross-pollinate cities while we hacked a process for inspiring cities to meditate. This year, many of those intentions are being realized. We will be meditating for peace at the government level, meditating in city hall with prominent city officials. Also, thanks to the dedicated crew in Schenectady, NY, we are finally starting to cross-pollinate. Mary Clare, the owner of Yoga Bliss studio is taking this work to the streets in Schenectady to support Albany. This sharing of peaceful intentions between cities has been my dream. When we have cities cross-pollinate their peaceful intentions, our work will become exponentially more effective. That is the only way this work will spread. If you feel called to do the same, or if you have a business you want to co-promote while doing this work, please reach out.
– Let’s not be complacent. Let’s make a stand for peace for our children. Why would we leave our children’s future in the hands of others?!?! Meditate to demonstrate the power of the collective to positively influence the whole.
– Even though you are on our global list, I have included our local event schedule so that you can get a feel for how a Peace Project is run. Please see our schedule in this newsletter, both online or in person. After the Albany Peace Project 2019, Dr. Reinhold and I will be putting a call out for people who want to do this research in their own home town. If you are one of those people on our list checking in with us to see how this work is progressing, please reach out to us. We are open to collaborating with businesses.
– We hope to have preliminary results for the Albany Peace Project in October, and complete results around February. Stay tuned!
Thank you for journeying with us. We can’t do this work without people just like you. Let’s give the world something to talk about!
…Something empowering to talk about!