Think Greater! Lose Your Mind and Create a New One!
4-Session Series with Dr. Joe Dispenza
Completing this course qualifies you for attending Dr. Joe’s Progressive Workshops.
- The 4-Session Series
- Workshop Notes with Diagrams
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations: Body Parts-Space & Water Rising
In this 4-lesson course, based on the Amazon Best Selling book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One, Dr. Joe provides the framework and simple step-by-step instructions for reprogramming your brain and creating the life you have always desired.
By the time we are 35 years old, we unconsciously live by a set of memorized behaviors, thoughts, beliefs, perceptions and emotional reactions that run like automatic computer programs behind the scenes of our conscious awareness—in which the body has been conditioned to be the mind. This groundbreaking course, from best-selling author Dr. Joe Dispenza, will show you that in order to change, you must be greater than the body. Learn proven skills to help focus your attention, move into a new state of being and rewrite your automatic habits, attitudes, and other unwanted subconscious programs to create the life you want to live.
Lesson 1: Overcoming the Environment, Body, & Time
Your thoughts create your life. If you allow the outer world to control how you think and feel, your external environment is patterning circuits in your brain to make you think “equal to” everything familiar to you. The result will be more of the same; you hardwire your brain to reflect the problems, personal conditions, and circumstances in your life. This lesson will show you that in order to change, you must be greater than all things physical in your life.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
• Where habits come from and how to change them.
• How to reinvent a new self and literally change “from the inside out.”
• How to change the thoughts you commonly think, the behaviors you repeatedly demonstrate, and the emotions you have memorized.
• How to access the present and enter through the door to the quantum field, where all potentials exist!
Lesson 2: Three Brains: Thinking to Doing to Being
In this lesson, you will embrace the concept that you have three “brains” that allow you to move from thinking to doing to being. There is a methodical, biological process to become anything you want. In fact, nature has provided us the neurological hardware and machinery to make this possible. You will learn that at some time in your life, you already have done this. Once you re-remember and apply the process, you can create new doors to a new life.
In this lesson you’ll learn:
• How to distinguish between what is happening in the outer world of reality and what is happening in the inner world of your mind.
• The distinction between living in survival and living in creation.
• The tools of how to change from one state of mind to the other.
Lesson 3: The Quantum You and the Gap
This week’s lesson introduces you to a bit of quantum physics, but don’t be alarmed! The observer effect is a simple concept that states “where you direct your attention is where you place your energy.” As a consequence, you’ll affect the material world (which, by the way, is made mostly of energy). Learn how to liberate your energy in the form of emotions, and thus narrow the gap between how you appear and who you are. Ultimately, you will create transparency. When how you appear is who you are, you are truly free!
In this lesson you’ll learn how to:
• Start focusing on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
• Explore how we live simultaneously dual aspects of ourselves – our inner and outer selves.
• Break free from the emotions that you’ve memorized—and learn how to close the gap between who you really are in your inner, private world and how you appear in the outer, social world.
Lesson 4: Meditation, Demystifying the Mystical, and Waves of Your Future
The purpose of this final lesson is to demystify, define, and teach you about meditation! In this lesson, Dr. Joe puts it all together and creates a working model for you to make significant changes in your life.
In this lesson, you’ll learn more about:
• How your brain changes electromagnetically when you are focused versus when you are stressed.
• How the true purpose of meditation is to get you beyond the analytical mind and enter into the subconscious mind, allowing you to make real and permanent changes.
• Connecting to something greater, creating coherence between your thoughts and feelings and getting on the path to true evolution!
Download Files: MP3 Formats & PDF Format
Course Time: Approximately 4 hours
Sponsored by Hay House
Recorded live by Hay House. Audio sound may vary.
Downloads: Download products are non-refundable.
Audio downloads are in MP3 format files.
Always keep your Login information for viewing and downloading your purchases.
Downloads are available for 60 days from purchase. After such time, your download storage is not guaranteed and may become unavailable. Please check your Login account first before contacting us.
Due to the many variables associated with each individual’s computer, from what kind of software you own, to the version of your computer’s operating system, we are unable to coach you on how to setup this download on your Computer, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone or Tablet.
However, generally speaking, if you want to run the audio file on your device, you will first need to save the MP3 file onto your computer. Then right click over the file you have just saved and select “open with” and choose iTunes or Windows Media Player. You will then need to sync your iPod, iPad, or iPhone with your iTunes program or your Smart Phone or Tablet with your Windows Media program.